HOW TO BOOK
Please read carefully to avoid confusion.
1. Check the prices before you book (see "Prices & Planning").
2. Select your date and time. If the system does not allow you to enter all participants, that means there is not enough room at that time and you will have to choose a different time.
3. You will receive a confirmation email with the details, and within 24-48 hours you will receive an invoice.
4. The invoice must be paid by the due date or your spot will not be guaranteed.
5. We do not have the capability for credit/ debit at this time. Payment is accepted by e-transfer only. Please be sure to copy and paste the email address from the invoice so there are no errors.
6. Once you have sent the payment, your reservation is complete. If you wish to send a follow up email you may do so but it is not necessary.
7. Please arrive at least 15 mins early for your tour. Times are not flexible. When leaving from Toronto or Ottawa, please account for traffic and add extra time to allow for delays.
8. Please do not make false bookings.
Our 40 minute Join-In Tour includes 25 minutes of exploration underground in the cavern, PLUS a 15 minute introduction above ground.
Throughout the tour, you will learn about the history and geology of the area, how the caves came to be, the preservation of the site, bats and other species, and more. You will view fossils, sinkholes, cave formations, and narrow side squeezes (not open at this time). Bring a flashlight, your sense of adventure, and a coin to toss in the wishing well before you leave!
The Join-In Tour accommodates up to 15 people with adequate physical distancing. This includes babies and children. If your group is larger than 15, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate your group.