HOW TO BOOK
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO AVOID CONFUSION!
1. Check the prices before you book.
2. Select your date and time. If the system does not allow you to enter all participants, that means there are not enough spaces at that time and you will have to choose a different time.
3. You will immediately receive a confirmation email with the details, and within 24-48 hours you will receive an invoice to pay for your booking.
4. We do not have the capability for credit/ debit at this time. Payment is accepted by e-transfer only. You will find the details for the e-transfer on the invoice.
5. The invoice must be paid by the due date or your spot will not be guaranteed.
6. Once you have sent your e-transfer, your reservation is complete! No follow up is required and you do not need to print anything.
7. Please arrive at least 15 mins early for your tour. Times are not flexible. When leaving from Toronto or Ottawa, please account for traffic and add plenty of extra time to allow for delays.
8. Please do not make "test" or phony bookings.
Our Join-In Tour includes 30 minutes of exploration underground in the cavern, PLUS a 15 minute introduction above ground for a total length of 45 minutes.
Throughout the tour, you will learn about the history and geology of the area, how the caves came to be, the preservation of the site, bats and other species, rocks and minerals, and more. You will view fossils, sinkholes, cave formations, and narrow side squeezes. Bring a camera, a flashlight for an up-close view, your sense of adventure, and a coin to toss in the wishing well before you leave!
The Join-In Tour accommodates up to 15 people. This includes babies and children. If your group is larger than 15, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to accommodate your group.